Recent, Three-Year Experience:
- Seaport Task N00178-04-D-4137/EH03 - This task was for Naval Sea Systems Command Headquarters, Chief Information Office. NAVSEA currently has two voice switching systems physically located, installed and operational at the NAVSEA HQ complex at the Washington Navy Yard, Washington, DC. The primary system is manufactured by Cisco Systems and is for a VoIP system with IP handsets, providing a small amount of analog connectivity for facsimile and data connectivity. The second system is an Avaya G3r voice switch comprised for both digital and analog handset capability that supports mainly the secure side and SEA 08. Both systems have individual ISDN PRJ service connectivity through an agreement with the GSA managed WITS (Washington futureagency Telephone Service) that extends connectivity to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), FTS 2001 and DSN. Both systems shared a unique separate infrastructure but are linked to provide abbreviated dialing through a specific engineered trunk design. The contractor provided management, maintenance and operations of the WNY NAVSEA HQ voice switching systems located in Buildings 197, 201, 104, 22, 176 and 200. This supported approximately 4,500 Cisco VoIP seats and 1,736 Avaya voice seats.
- Seaport Task N00178-04-D-4137/EH04 - TWD provided the following support to NAVSEA's Command Information Office (CIO): Program Management, HQ Resources/Application Support, HQ Operations Support, Enterprise Support.
TWD's core competencies represent its collective set of specialized knowledge and deep proficiency in today's leading technologies and exclusive processes, developed and honed to assure quality and reliable results, and more than 20 years of successful applied work experience with executive-level, national security-focused organizations.
TWD & Associates, Inc. (Subcontractor) - Small Business
Trandes Seaport-NxG Team Members
TWD's core competencies are demonstrated in distinctive technology solutions and services that deliver differentiated value in these specific areas: Unified Communications, Enterprise Information Technology, IT Infrastructure Services, IT Security Solutions and Collaboration Technologies.
SAIC (Subcontractor) - Large Business
Unisys (Subcontractor) - Large Business
Unisys designs, builds and manages mission-critical environments for businesses and governments who have no room for error. Because it has a deep understanding of high-volume, transaction-intensive, and secure computing, Unisys can partner with clients to deliver operational efficiencies, reduced complexity, increased productivity and peace of mind.
Recent, Three-Year Experience:
- Seaport Task N00178-04-D-4639/7N01 - Unisys provided Supply Chain Security Architecture support services to SPAWARSYSCEN, San Diego.
Teammates with Ceased Operations
- DMI - Our teammate DMI ceased operating when its principal owners entered government service.
- ATSI - Our teammate ADV Technical Solutions, Inc., ceased operations when its principal owner retired.
None Currently - to be added as needed by Task Order.
SAIC is a leading technology integrator providing full life-cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC's deep domain knowledge and customer relationships enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex government and commercial projects. SAIC operates in core areas of IT Solutions, Systems Engineering, Simulation and Training, and Logistics and Supply Chain.
Recent, Three-Year Experience (sample, as SAIC has been awarded many task orders):
- Seaport Task N00178-04-D-4119/FC35 - SAIC provides engineering and technical support for Sensor Integration and Sustainment for NSWC Crane Division.
- Seaport Task N00178-04-D-4119/FD07 - SAIC provides Engineering Program Management for NSWC Carderock.
- Seaport Task N00178-04-D-4119/0029 - SAIC provides Analytical Services for NSWC Dahlgren.
- Seaport Task N00178-04-D-4119/FC42 - SAIC provides International Systems Hardware, Engineering and Logistics Support for NSWC Crane.
- Seaport Task N00178-04-D-4119/NS18 - SAIC provides Tactical Command and Control Data Link Engineering Support to SPAWAR.
- Seaport Task N00178-04-D-4119/NS17 - SAIC supports OPNAV N81 (via SPAWAR HQS).
- Seaport Task N00178-04-D-4119/M810 - SAIC supports PMA-209